Monday, January 31, 2011

More online comments about Gilberto Campa from the El Paso Legacy.com page (See other comments below)

To the Campa family, we have all lost a true gentleman, father, brother, tio, cousin, and friend. I enjoyed meeting, working and getting to know Gilberto and know he is now looking down at us with a smile. I will treasure the memories, until we meet again.

*****

Dear Campa Family, I remember the days at the farm near Fabens where Gilbert and we grew-up, and he would come over and play touch-football in the alfalfa field with us as kids. Once a Wildcat always a Wildcat. Rest in peace brother Red.

*****

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Gilbert was a very special gentleman, who is loved and will be missed. GOD BLESS

*****

I worked with Gilbert at Carlsbad Caverns from 1991 to 1996. He was a good friend,and he will be missed. My thoughts and Prayers go out to his Family.

No comments: