Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jimi White, Jr. Pictures, From Young Bat-holder to Carlsbad History Honoree

Jim White, Jr., as a child, holding a bat











Photograph--Courtesy, Mr. Jim McGuire

Mr. White and I at his home, March 25,2003











Mr. White and I at his home, March 25, 2003


Jim White Jr. and his wife at home, July 23, 2003










Jim White, Jr. and his wife, July 23, 2003


Jim White, Jr. and Chris Hoff at Carlsbad Foundation











Jim White, Jr. and Chris Hoff at Carlsbad
Foundation "Heritage Days" on October 1,
2004. This event was attended by current
caverns Superintendent John Benjamin on
his first day in town for his new job at
the caverns.


Jim White, Jr. at the above event; this was my favorite photograph of the ones I took of Mr. White.












Of the photographs I took of Mr White, this
was my favorite, taken October 1, 2004
at the Carlsbad Foundation's Heritage Days
honoring him--Bob Hoff